Established in 1971, the Autism Society of Minnesota (AuSM) is a self-funded organization committed to education, advocacy and support designed to enhance the lives of those affected by autism from birth through retirement.
Your AuSM membership gives you access to those resources you need to be educated about the latest information and prepared for what life has in store. Your membership also helps you be involved with the autism community, helping you determine the best, most comfortable way for you to participate and grow.
Whether you are a family with a child who is newly diagnosed, an adult who is on the spectrum, an educator who serves individuals with autism or a corporation who wants to learn more about employing individuals with autism, the Autism Society of Minnesota provides the resources and services you need to help you accomplish your goals.
AuSM Member Benefits
- Certificate for one free Skillshop in the 2012-2013 schedule
- Lower rates for workshops and classes
- AuSM Connections, e-mail newsletter twice per month
- Lower rates for the Minnesota Autism Conference
- Eligibility for AuSM’s Summer Camps
- Lower rates for AuSM Social Skills Programs
- Access to the AuSM Lending Library
- Advocacy Updates
|AuSM Member Categories and Rates|
|Household||$60 (includes 2 adults and children under 18; adults can include: parents, relatives, caregivers, education specialists and/or paraprofessionals)|
|Individual||$20 (must be 18 or over and have a diagnosis of ASD)|