20th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference Call for Papers
AuSM is seeking proposals for breakout session presentations during the 20th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference. If you are interested in submitting a presentation proposal, please click here to download the Call for Papers application form. Proposals are due January 15, 2015.
Thank you, conference volunteers, speakers, exhibitors, participants and sponsors for supporting the 19th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference.
- Minnesota's iconic storyteller opened the conference with a keynote presentation. Keillor discussed parenthood with with a panel of parents who have children with autism.
- Following his presentation, Garrison Keillor spent more than an hour signing books for his fans.
- Dr. Lori Ernsperger presents 6 Critical Elements for Teaching Individuals with ASD
- A panel of adults on the spectrum share their experiences during the How to Recognize Clients with Autism session.
- Autism Advocacy & Law Center, LLC present Autism and the Legal System for the Thursday evening keynote.
- L. Lynn Stansberry Brusnahan discusses Meeting Common Core Standards and Building Literacy Skills in Students with ASD.
- Rich Kargel, a Delta Airlines pilot, shares info about the Navigating Autism program.
- Lionsgate Academy surprised and wowed the crowd with their "Born This Way" flash mob during Friday's lunch.