Thank you to the volunteers, sponsors and participants who helped make the 20th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference a huge success!
- Welcome to the 20th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference.
- Resources about AuSM's programs and services and the AuSM staff were available throughout the conference.
- The AuSM Bookstore was a popular destination for conference participants.
- Dr. James Coplan shared the latest in clinical and bench research, including mechanisms of causation of autism, clinical presentation and treatment to a packed ballroom.
- Patrick Schwarz, PhD opened day two of the conference with his keynote presentation sponsored by West Metro Learning Connections, Inc., "From Possibility to Success: Achieving Successful Outcomes".
- Autism Advocacy & Law Center, LLC sponsored Thursday's lunch for participants.
- Dr. Barb Luskin, along with panelists Robert Walz and Margaret Andreini, presented "Labeling: Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnosis" to an engaged crowd in the DoubleTree ballroom.
- John Miller, sponsored by Minnesota Life College presented "Decoding Dating".
- Kari Dunn Buron, sponsored by St. David's Center, presented "Ain't Just Misbehavin': The Emerging Debate for Educators About the Neuroscience of Challenging Behavior".
- Saturday of conference was tailored for transition-age individuals and adults with autism and focused on employment and life skills-focused sessions.
Conference Quick Links
Detailed Conference Schedule
Conference Session Handouts