Call for Papers
AuSM is now accepting proposals for presentations at the 19th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference. Click here to download the official Call for Papers document (MS Word). Proposals are due by Jan. 15, 2014.
The photos below are from last year's conference.
- Welcome to the 18th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference
- Temple Grandin speaks to a sold-out crowd of more than 700.
- "Different kinds of minds need to work together."
- Fans eagerly wait for Temple Grandin to sign their copies of The Autistic Brain.
- Jed Baker speaks about managing our own emotions so we can manage those of our clients and children.
- Those attending sold-out sessions on Friday enjoy the atrium sunshine during lunch.
Quick Links to Conference Information (Coming soon!)