The Autism Society of Minnesota thanks many individuals and organizations that unite to raise money for those touched by autism spectrum disorder. Money raised for AuSM helps us forward our mission of enhancing the lives of individuals with ASD. We realize this mission through education support, collaboration and advocacy.
AuSM is partnering with the Minnesota Wild for an exclusive fundraising opportunity. Help raise money for programs and services for the Minnesota autism community by purchasing discounted tickets to upcoming Wild games through the links below. Ticket prices are marked down exclusively for this event, with a portion of each ticket going directly AuSM.
Please invite your entire network. Lower level tickets are only $55 through this offer, while supplies last!
Use Special Offer Code: AUSM
|Wild vs. Coyotes||Wed., 11/27/13 at 7 p.m.||Click here to order tickets|
|Wild vs. Flyers||Mon., 12/2/13 at 7 p.m.||Click here to order tickets|
|Wild vs. Canucks||Tues., 12/17/13 at 7 p.m.||Click here to order tickets|
The Autism Society of Minnesota (AuSM) has partnered with Schwan’s Cares to offer a simple and effective way to raise funds this holiday season for programs and services that support individuals with autism in Minnesota.
Nov. 15-Dec. 30, 2013
During this special holiday fundraising campaign from Nov. 15-Dec. 30, 2013, AuSM will earn 20% from Schwans product sales and 40% from e-certificate sales (available online only through Dec. 30). In addition, AuSM will continue to earn 5% on orders placed through Nov. 15, 2014.
Your purchase of e-certificates raises the most dollars for AuSM from Nov. 15-Dec. 30. Give an e-certificate as a gift or use your e-certificate to try something new!
Schwan's offers 90 gluten-free items, too. Click here to visit their website and learn more.
Already purchase Schwan's from a rep? When you order during this special fundraising period, be sure to give your Schwan's rep our campaign number #2465, and AuSM will receive a percentage of the sale.
There are three ways to raise money for AuSM during this holiday fundraiser:
- Order from AuSM's Schwan's Cares website (click here).
- Order by phone (1.888.724.9267) and give the customer service representative our campaign number #2465 and be sure to tell them you're ordering in support of the Autism Society of Minnesota.
- Order from your regular Schwan's delivery repesentative and give him/her our campaign number #2465 and tell them you're ordering in support of the Autism Society of Minnesota.
Here's how it works:
- Visit Schwans-Cares.com
- Click on “Find a Campaign” on the home page.
- Enter Campaign ID #2465 into the search box.
- Click on the “Fundraisers” tab at the top.
- Find Autism Society of Minnesota.
- Click the “Support Now” button.
- Or call 1-855-870-7208 and provide Campaign ID #2465 and Autism Society of Minnesota.
Increase the success of this fundraiser by sharing how-to information with your family members, relatives, and personal networks. Send a quick e-mail or share a message on Facebook and Twitter.
The St. Paul and Minnetonka Whole Foods locations are hosting Dime at a Time fundraisers for AuSM from Oct. 1, 2013-Jan. 19, 2014. Customers who bring in reusable bags for their groceries are given a credit of 10 cents for each reusable bag. Customers can opt to donate that 10 cents per bag to AuSM. All dimes raised will support AuSM's programs and services for those affected by autism in Minnesota.
Oct. 1, 2013-Jan. 19, 2014
Whole Foods St. Paul (click here for directions)
30 S. Fairview Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55105
Whole Foods Minnetonka (click here for directions)
1001 Plymouth Rd.
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Help celebrate the gifts of autism as you enjoy beverage offerings by Summit Brewery. Mingle with supporters, AuSM Board members and clients of AuSM and learn more about how we're enhancing the lives of people with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Minnesota.
*No one under 21 years old will be admitted.
Summit Brewery Ratskeller
910 Montreal Circle
St. Paul, MN
- Learn about AuSM's programs and how people have benefitted
- Enjoy a brief presentation honoring AuSM success stories
- Explore AuSM's giving options
- Satisfy your cravings with a special menu. Beer, rootbeer, coffee and water will be available.