AuSM is grateful to the many individuals and organizations that unite to raise money for those touched by autism spectrum disorder. Money raised for AuSM supports programs and services for individuals with ASD in Minnesota. Click here if you or your organization is interested in creating a fundraiser for AuSM.
Tin Cup's Bar will host its 1st Annual Joey's Ride For Autism Taco Feed on Saturday, April 26 from 12-5 p.m. Bring your appetite and enjoy delicious fried tacos! 100% of the proceeds from the event will support AuSM. Tin Cup's Bar is located at 1220 Rice Street; St. Paul, MN 55117. For more information, click here.
Fashion Promotes Autism Awareness
Jamberry nails has a fun nail wrap to fashionably support Autism Awareness. As an AuSM Autism Awareness Month Partner, Jamberry is hosting an online party benefiting the AuSM. For every Autism Awareness wrap sold, $2 will be donated to support AuSM programs and services and 20% of ALL purchases made through AuSM's online party during April will go to AuSM!
Please note that this is an online party only - you can shop and order from the comfort of your home. Click here to order and support AuSM in April!
What is Jamberry?
Jamberry Nail Wraps are the newest & most fashionable way to design your nails. Made from a non-toxic material, Jamberry Nail Wraps can be applied directly to your natural nails or to your artificial nails for a unique look you can't find anywhere else! AuSM's online party is organized by Kelli Danielson, Jamberry Independent Consultant.
Valleyfair is partnering with AuSM to host Autism Awareness Day on Sunday, June 1. Sensory-friendly information and discount tickets will be available soon. Visit this page soon for more information.
May 18, 2014
Major League Baseball, the Minnesota Twins and AuSM have teamed up to offer discounted tickets to the May 18, 1:10 p.m. Twins game against the Seattle Mariners at Target Field!
Tickets: Home Plate View for $22 (normally $25: $3 per ticket will be donated to the AuSM)
How to Order:
- CALL 1-800-33-TWINS (hit “0” to speak to an attendant) Phone lines are open during business hours AND most evenings/weekends during Twins games.
- At the START of your call, be sure to reference the Autism Society of MN promotion. Demand for seats at Target Field is high and tickets will likely go very fast. Seats are available on a first come, first served basis only. MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS are accepted ($5 service/handling fee will be added to each order).
- Upon placement of order, your tickets will arrive by mail in a few short days.
The deadline to order tickets is April 25, 2014.
- All ticket purchasers are invited to take part in a special pre game parade to increase awareness of autism in Twins Territory.
- After entering the stadium, parade participants should proceed immediately to the North Pedestrian Ramp located behind Section 129 in Left Center Field and arrive no later than 12:00 PM.
- At direction of Twins Staff, the group will enter the playing field via the gate in left field and will parade clockwise along the dirt “warning track”
- After conclusion of the parade, participants will be directed back up the (same) North Ramp and will reenter the Target Field seating “bowl” near Section 129.