To register and participate in AuSM Summer Camps:
- You must be a current member of the Autism Society of Minnesota.
- You must fulfill all camp registration and payment deadlines.
2015 camper packets will be available in March 2015.
The packet is in two parts, so be sure to download and read BOTH parts.
- Return Part 1 to AuSM office by mail after completed.
- Keep Part 2 for your reference.
- Send the packing page, at the end of Part 2, with your camper to camp.
Instructions for Completing Forms
- Click in the grey areas and enter your information.
- Depending on your version of Word you may not see a grey box but instead the words "form text." If you see "form text", you cannot overwrite these words and must instead use the pdf version and manually complete the form.
- If you are unable to complete these forms using Word, please print the pdf for manual completion.
- Keep a copy of Part 1 in case it is lost or delayed in the mail. Since the packet contains sensitive information about the campers, we prefer parents mail back the completed packets or deliver them in person. DO NOT fax or e-mail completed forms. AuSM is not responsible for packets lost or delayed by mail or sent by e-mail or fax.
Download Your Camp Packet
Waivers and Scholarships
- Your waiver MAY cover all or part of the camp cost. Please check with your individual fiscal agent/case worker to determine coverage.
- You are responsible for payment if your Third Party Payer does not cover the cost of camp.
- All payments must be made by the deadline or your camper will forfeit his/her spot in camp, unless arrangements have been made with the AuSM Camp office.
Deadlines and Policies
Camp brochures will be mailed to AuSM members in January 2015. If you do not receive this mailing, the brochure will be posted on our website. You may download and print the 2015 AuSM Camp Registration form and return it to AuSM to register your camper or you may register online. To be eligible for camp registration, you must be a current member of AuSM at the time of registration and during selected camp attendance dates. Your registration and non-refundable deposit must be received at the AuSM office according to the following guidelines:
- Camp registration will be open from Jan. 26-Feb. 27, 2015 or until all camp slots are filled. Registration is on a first-come basis.
- Save money by registering early. Prices increase beginning April 1, 2015. Registration will be open until all camper slots are filled. Registrations received after slots are filled will be placed on a wait list.
- Deposit of $200 for all residential camps must accompany your registration.
- Deposit of $100 for day camps must accompany your registration.
- AuSM cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed mail, e-mail or faxes.
- AuSM reserves the right to place campers in the camp that is best matched with the camper's needs. If there is not space available in the appropriate camp, the camper will be placed on the wait list for an opening. If no opening is available, the deposit will be refunded. If you have a question about which camp best suits your camper, please contact the camp office at 651.647.1083 ext. 16.
2015 Camp Deadlines
|Residential Camps||Day Camps|
|Early Registration Deadline
(deposit & completed registration form)
Feb. 27, 2015
|Feb. 27, 2015 (or until slots are filled; prices increase on April 1, 2015)|
(Non-Refundable upon receipt)
|Camper Packet Deadline||March 30, 2015||March 30, 2015|
|Camper Physical Form
(Camper Physical Form must be complete and dated within 24 months prior to the start date of camp. If physical form and payment are not received at AuSM by deadline, the camper may forfeit camp spot.)
|April 30, 2015||Not required|
|FULL Payment Due||April 30, 2015||April 30, 2015|
- Must have a current AuSM membership at time of registration. The membership must also cover selected attendance dates.
- Any membership that expires before camp start must be renewed for a camper to attend camp. If not renewed prior to camp start, the camper may forfeit his or her spot in camp.
- The non-refundable registration deposit must accompany the registration form which is date-stamped upon receipt.
- All camps are filled based on completed registrations.
- RESIDENTIAL CAMPS: Registration deadline is Feb. 27, 2015 or until all camper slots are filled. Register by March 31, 2015 for the best rate. Registration will remain open until all slots are filed.
- DAY CAMPS: Registration deadline is Feb. 27, 2015. Register by March 31, 2015 for the best rate. Registration will close when all camper spots are filled.