The AuSM Resource Directory is a compiled list of providers and businesses and organizations that offer products and services to the Minnesota autism community.
Businesses and organizations in the directory are not endorsed or recommended by AuSM or its Board of Directors, but rather are offered as options for families and individuals touched by autism.
If you would like to have your business or organization listed in the AuSM Resource Directory, please click on the link below, complete and submit the listing form. AuSM reserves the right to approve or deny AuSM Resource Directory submission forms. If you'd like a paper form to complete and return, click here.
- Speech and Language Therapy (27)
- Social Skills (38)
- Sensory Integration (25)
- Physical Therapy (15)
- Occupational Therapy (27)
- Music Therapy (9)
- Equine Therapy (3)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (19)
- Verbal Behavior (13)
- TEACCH (4)
- SCERTS Model (5)
- Relationship Development Intervention (RDI) (4)
- Picture Exchange Communication (PEC) (13)
- Floortime or DIR (8)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) (13)