Autism community assemble!
Time to activate your inner superhero! Steps of Hope 2016 is going to be bigger, more exciting, and raise more dollars than ever for the Minnesota autism community. YOU have the power to make this happen!
Stay tuned for more details coming your way soon!
- Steps of Hope 2015 T-Shirt
- Volunteers from Kohl's helped distribute T-shirts to walkers.
- Caribou Coffee supplied coffee for Steps of Hope volunteers.
- This goes without saying! Thank you, Steps of Hope 2015 volunteers!
- Volunteer coat check crew ready to take those heavy winter coats off the hands of our walkers.
- Food donations from Kay's Naturals and Whole Foods were great crowd fuel!
- KFAN's Dan Cole The Common Man was a fantastic MC, getting the crowd excited for the morning and even stopping for fan photos!
- Roseville School of Dance soloists performed ballet, tap and jazz routines for an amazed crowd!
- All smiles from this fantastic team!
- Mudonna photo bombs Team AuSM Sauce's photo with KS95's Crisco.
- Pilot Rich Kargel told walkers about Navigating Autism, a great program for practicing going to the airport and taking a flight.
- The autism resource tables were crowd pleasers! So much valuable information all in one place!
- Thanks for walking with us, Team Deja!
- Thanks for walking with us, Team Wonder Twins!
- Lionsgate Academy wowed the crowd with a walk-wrap up flash mob!
- What a way to wrap up a great morning!
Steps of Hope Quick Links
2015 Team Wall of Fame
Steps of Hope Support Grants