Thank you, volunteers, sponsors, performers, teams and individual walkers!
Thank you to all of our volunteers, sponsors, performers, teams and individual walkers who participated in Steps of Hope 2015 at Southdale Center on March 1. Hundreds teamed up to raise money for the Minnesota autism community, visit with sponsors, gather information at the state's largest autism resource fair, and have FUN. Special thanks to KFAN's Dan Cole The Common Man for emceeing the stage show, KS95's Crisco for bringing the KS95 prize wheel and giving high-fives to the crowd, and Mudonna and Goldy Gopher for keeping everyone energized!
If you weren't able to participate in Steps of Hope 2015 but would still like to donate, please click on the button below. All donations given during Steps of Hope will stay local to benefit programs and services for our autism community. Thank you!
- Steps of Hope 2015 T-Shirt
- Volunteers from Kohl's helped distribute T-shirts to walkers.
- Caribou Coffee supplied coffee for Steps of Hope volunteers.
- This goes without saying! Thank you, Steps of Hope 2015 volunteers!
- Volunteer coat check crew ready to take those heavy winter coats off the hands of our walkers.
- Food donations from Kay's Naturals and Whole Foods were great crowd fuel!
- KFAN's Dan Cole The Common Man was a fantastic MC, getting the crowd excited for the morning and even stopping for fan photos!
- Roseville School of Dance soloists performed ballet, tap and jazz routines for an amazed crowd!
- All smiles from this fantastic team!
- Mudonna photo bombs Team AuSM Sauce's photo with KS95's Crisco.
- Pilot Rich Kargel told walkers about Navigating Autism, a great program for practicing going to the airport and taking a flight.
- The autism resource tables were crowd pleasers! So much valuable information all in one place!
- Thanks for walking with us, Team Deja!
- Thanks for walking with us, Team Wonder Twins!
- Lionsgate Academy wowed the crowd with a walk-wrap up flash mob!
- What a way to wrap up a great morning!
Steps of Hope Quick Links
2015 Team Wall of Fame
Steps of Hope Support Grants