Established in 1971, the Autism Society of Minnesota (AuSM) is a non-profit organization committed to education, advocacy and support designed to enhance the lives of those affected by autism from birth through retirement.
Whether you are a family with a child who is newly diagnosed, an adult who is on the spectrum, an educator who serves individuals with autism, or a corporation that wants to learn more about employing individuals with autism, AuSM provides you with the resources and services you need to help you accomplish your goals. Your AuSM membership also guides your path into the autism community, helping you find the most comfortable way to participate and grow.
AuSM offers a place to learn, access services, and develop skills that enhance your life. AuSM membership connects you to a common community that acts without judgment, nurtures potential, advances knowledge, and builds awareness.
AuSM Member Benefits
- Member-only rates on AuSM Social Skills classes, AuSM Skillshops, workshops, and other programming
- Discount registration for annual Minnesota Autism Conference
- AuSM Summer Camps exclusively for members only
- One complimentary AuSM Skillshop per year – $40 value
- Access to AuSM Lending Library
- AuSM Connections, twice per month e-mail newsletter
- Advocacy updates and alerts
AuSM Member Categories and Rates
|Household||$60 (includes 2 adults and children or grandchildren, 21 and under)|
|Educator/Professional||$40 (individual membership for autism professionals)|
|Person with ASD||$20 (individual membership for adults over 21 with ASD diagnosis)|
|Non-Profit||$150 (includes memberships for employees)|
|Corporation||$350 (includes memberships for employees)|
AuSM Connections Newsletter Archive
AuSM Lending Library - An AuSM Member Benefit