5 ways to participate with AuSM in the new year
- Participate in a special interest-focused AuSM Social Skills class. Classes are open for registration in winter, spring, summer and fall, and are a great opportunity to make friends, fit into a group, take part in conversations and have fun.
- Join the Minnesota autism community for Steps of Hope 2015, AuSM's annual fundraiser and the state's largest autism resource fair. The family fun event will take place on March 1 at Southdale Center in Edina. Registration will open soon.
- Visit an AuSM Support Group. Free to the community, AuSM Support Groups offer those affected by autism the opportunity to share problems, solutions, joy, and sorrows with one another. Most groups meet monthly, and advance registration is required.
- Make plans to attend the 20th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference where we will join our voices as a passionate network to inspire hope and innovation. This year's event will take place April 29-May 2 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place.
- Join AuSM's Advocacy Committee. As we find strength in numbers, let's work together to let the decision makers know that the Minnesota autism community is active, engaged and ready to speak out.