Registration and Packets
To register and participate in AuSM Summer Camps:
- You must be a current member of the Autism Society of Minnesota.
- You must fulfill all camp registration and payment deadlines.
The packet is in two parts, so be sure to download and read BOTH parts.
- Return Part 1 to AuSM office by mail after completed.
- Keep Part 2 for your reference.
- Send the packing page, at the end of Part 2, with your camper to camp.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING PACKETS
- Click in the grey areas and enter your information.
- Be sure to SIGN all appropriate pages. Do NOT send the packet without signatures. Please be sure to keep a copy of the completed Part 1 in case it is lost/delayed in the mail, we have questions, or another unforeseen circumstance arises. Since the packet contains sensitive information about the campers, you may prefer to mail back the packets or deliver in person. E-mail is not always secure and faxing can be unreliable and require resending. AuSM is not responsible for information sent online or by fax, or for information lost or delayed in the mail. If you do decide to fax it please notify me so I can be sure that the fax transmission was successful. This has been an issue in the past.
DOWNLOAD YOUR CAMP PACKET
WAIVERS AND CAMP PACKETS
- Your waiver MAY cover all or part of the camp cost. Please check with your individual fiscal agent/case worker to determine coverage.
- You are responsible for payment if your Third Party Payer does not cover the cost of camp.
- All payments must be made by the deadline or your camper will forfeit his/her camp assignment, unless arrangements have been made with the AuSM Camp office.
DEADLINES AND POLICIES
Camp brochures will be mailed to AuSM members in January 2018. If you do not receive this mailing, the brochure will be posted on our website. You may download and print the 2018 AuSM Camp Registration form and return it to AuSM to register your camper or you may register online. To be eligible for camp registration, you must be a current member of AuSM at the time of registration and during selected camp attendance dates. You can join AuSM as a member when you register for camp if you register online. Your registration and non-refundable deposit must be received at the AuSM office according to the following guidelines:
- Camp registration will be open from Jan. 29-Feb. 26, 2018 or until camps are filled. Registration is on a first-come basis.
- Due to the high demand for residential camps, campers may attend one week of residential camp. Wahode Day Campers may attend one or both sessions of Wahode.
- Save money by registering early. Prices increase beginning March 31, 2018. Registration will be open until all camps are filled. Registrations for campers received after camps are full will be placed on a wait list.
- Deposit of $200 for all residential camps must accompany your registration.
- Deposit of $100 for day camps must accompany your registration.
- AuSM cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed mail, e-mail, or faxes.
- AuSM reserves the right to assign campers to the camp that is best matched with the camper's needs. If there is not space available in the appropriate camp, the camper will be placed on the wait list for an opening. If no opening is available, the deposit will be refunded. If you have a question about which camp best suits your camper, please contact the camp office at 651.647.1083 ext. 16.
2019 CAMP DEADLINES - TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
|Residential Camps||Day Camps|
|Early Registration Deadline
(deposit & completed registration form)
Jan. 29-Feb. 26, 2018
|Jan. 29-Feb. 26, 2018 (or until camps are full; prices increase on March 31, 2018)|
(Non-Refundable upon receipt)
|Camper Packet Deadline||March 30, 2018||March 30, 2018|
|Camper Physical Form
(Camper Physical Form must be complete and dated within 12 months prior to the start date of camp. If physical form and payment are not received at AuSM by deadline, the camper may forfeit camp assignment.)
|April 25, 2018||Not required (though health forms must be completed by April 25, 2018)|
|FULL Payment Due||April 25, 2018||April 25, 2018|
- Must have a current AuSM membership at time of registration. The membership must also cover selected attendance dates.
- Any membership that expires before camp start must be renewed for a camper to attend camp. If membership is not current nor renewed prior to camp start, the camper may forfeit his or her camp assignment.
- The non-refundable registration deposit must accompany the registration form which is date-stamped upon receipt.
- All camps are filled based on completed registrations.
- RESIDENTIAL CAMPS: Registration deadline is Feb. 26, 2018 or until all camps are full. Register by March 31, 2018 for the best rate. Registration will remain open until camps are full.
- DAY CAMPS: Registration deadline is Feb. 26, 2018. Register by March 31, 2018 for the best rate. Registration will close when camps are full.
- If a camp is cancelled due to insufficient numbers of campers, all camp fees and registration deposit will be refunded.
- If the camper cancels more than 30 days before the start of camp, all camp fees will be refunded, less the registration deposit.
- If the camper cancels 30 days or less before the start of camp, neither camp fees nor registration deposit will be refunded.
- If parent/guardian/camper chooses to leave camp or not attend camp on own volition as of the camp start date, neither camp fees nor registration deposit will be refunded.