Study of Parents of Children with ASD
I am a researcher and graduate student in the clinical psychology department at Northern Illinois University, and I am looking for institutions such as yours to help recruit participants for an IRB approved study I am conducting. As part of the study, I am seeking parents of children with autism spectrum disorder. I am wondering if you are willing to distribute an email and flyer to any relevant email listservs, social media, or individual personnel who can pass the information along to people who would fit the criteria described below. Participants are compensated for their participation.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must live in the United States
• Must have at least one child diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder
• Child with autism spectrum disorder must be in kindergarten through 5th grade
• Child with autism spectrum disorder must live in the same home as the parent
• Must be able to read and write English