Save the date for next year's conference, April 26-29, 2017 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis Park Place. Conference details will be announced soon! Thank you, 2016 conference participants, sponsors, advertisers, and speakers.
- AuSM at the DoubleTree in St. Louis Park for the 21st Annual Minnesota Autism Conference.
- The AuSM Bookstore was a popular destination during AuSM's conference.
- Wednesday evening keynote speakers, Amy Esler, Jason Wolff, and Jed Ellison, present "Unlocking the Brain: How Autism Research Is Increasing Early Intervention".
- Thursday morning's keynote session, "First Do No Harm", was presented by Glenis Benson, PhD.
- Authors Diane Kennedy and Rebecca Banks Cull on WCCO's noon news talking about their keynote presentation, "Bright, Not Broken: Ensuring the Best Future for Our Brightest Minds."
- Rebecca Banks Cull and Diane Kennedy present "Bright Not Broken" for Thursday evening's keynote session.
- Barry Prizant, PhD presents "Uniquely Human: A Different Way of Seeing Autism" to a full ballroom. Prizant discussed the importance of building and nurturing a sense of identity in people with autism.
- AuSM's second annual gala celebration featured fantastic food, drinks, games of chance and mystery, and a silent auction. Guests also celebrated five individuals in our community who serve as true inspirations: Sherrie Kenny, Kari Dunn Buron, Dawn Steigauf, Grace Pierce, and Brenda Karpen.